Do your semester project or master thesis at a startup!
Project or thesis student, 60-100%, m/f/d
ETH Zürich, Campus Hönggerberg (ZH)
several weeks to 6 months | temporary | start October 2023 or later
qCella is a deep tech startup from ETH Zurich and provides new materials for resistive heating applications. Our heating mats are paper-thin, flexible and heat entirely homogeneously. We want to replace the heating wire technology in car seats, clothing and shoes.
- Participate in further product and new material developments
- Tackling research problems with real live applications
- Brainstorm, design and implement experiment series
- Fabricate lab samples and protocol results
- Execute quality measurements and analyses
- Master students in Materials Science or Chemistry
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and/or German
- High social skills, good team player, ability to work independently, and high sense of responsibility
- Interesting projects/theses that matter for the success of the startup
- Supervision by experienced researchers (ETH Materials Alumni)
- Exciting behind-the-scenes look at a startup environment
- Friendly and fun team
Intrigued? Send us an email with your CV to email@example.com.