Be part of a joint development project between qCella and HUBER+SUHNER AG.
Intern Research and Development, 80-100%, m/w/d
Pfäffikon (ZH) & ETH Zürich, Campus Hönggerberg (ZH)
≥ 6 months | temporary | start September 2023 or later
qCella is a deep tech startup from ETH Zurich and provides new materials for applications that depend on electrical conductivity such as resistive heating and electromagnetic shielding.
HUBER+SUHNER is a globally active company designing and creating essential components that transport power and data through networks.
- Cooperate in a project to develop a new material compound
- Support both collaboration partners on-site with chemical synthesis (qCella) and polymer processing (HUBER+SUHNER)
- Design and implement experiment series
- Fabricate lab samples and protocol results
- Execute quality measurements and analyses
- Support in the creation of technical documentation
- Students in Materials Science or Chemistry preferred
- Practical polymer processing knowhow is an advantage
- Experience in project work is an advantage
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and/or German
- Work permit in Switzerland
- High social skills, good team player, ability to work independently, and high sense of responsibility
- Challenging and interesting internship in a joint new material development project
- Fair compensation and maintaining a good work-life balance
- Exciting behind-the-scenes look at both a startup environment and an established company
- Friendly and fun teams
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.hubersuhner.com.