Be part of a product development project at a startup!
Intern Research and Development, 80-100%, m/w/d
ETH Zürich, Campus Hönggerberg (ZH)
6 months | temporary | start October 2023 or later
qCella is a deep tech startup from ETH Zurich and provides new materials for resistive heating applications. Our heating mats are paper-thin, flexible and heat entirely homogeneously. We want to replace the heating wire technology in car seats, clothing and shoes.
- Participate in further product optimization and upscaling efforts of our heating mats
- Support the qCella team on-site with small and large scale chemical synthesis
- Brainstorm, design and implement experiment series
- Fabricate lab samples and protocol results
- Execute quality measurements and analyses
- Support in the creation of technical documentation
- Students in Materials Science or Chemistry preferred
- Experience in project work is an advantage
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and/or German
- Work permit in Switzerland, Citizen of a Schengen member country, work permit in Switzerland or students currently enrolled in a Swiss university with a mandatory internship requirement as part of their curriculum
- High social skills, good team player, ability to work independently, and high sense of responsibility
- Challenging and interesting internship with focus on product development and upscaling
- Fair compensation comparable to big corporations
- Maintaining a good work-life balance
- Exciting behind-the-scenes look at a startup environment
- Friendly and fun team
Intrigued? Send us your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.